Now that your new website is beautified, branded and fully functional, it’s time to get to work building your tribe! These loyal fans and followers will be ideal prospects for your wedding packages, so let’s get to work showing them what you’ve got to offer.
In module 4 you’ll learn...
• The single most important page on your site—and what to include there.
• How (and where) to use images to clarify your message—today’s website visitors crave visual stimulation, so skipping this step risks driving readers away.
• How to keep Google happy with your images—this one trick will help keep your site at the top of the search results, so don’t skip it!
• How to develop your authentic voice—get this right and you’ll instantly attract just the right people to your community, while gently turning away those who aren’t a good fit.
• How to use video on your site—don’t worry, though, this is so easy anyone can do it—even you!
• How to protect your work—just like your computer’s hard drive, you must back up your website. I’ll show you how to automate this critical task so you can move on to other matters.
• How to form a connection with your audience—this is as easy as creating a system that builds on itself. Your new website makes it easy!